We are magazine-type blog and we receive daily requests from individuals, various businesses and marketing companies.
We emphasize that we’re group of people who are familiarized with the ways the web works so please, think carefully before sending an inquiry.
Please review our contributor guidelines below
For those of you who would like to get involved with our blog, we do encourage contributions on relevant categories available (and similar to those) in main site navigation. Contributions not fitting into these categories will be discarded without any notification.
We do not enforce any limitations to amount of links or media if they add to copy quality and offer value to a reader.
Commercial entities (companies) may be accepted if they bring to our attention interesting research, information or news ideas relevant to our audience.
- Word Count: Submitted articles should be at least 700 words
- Original and Quality content: Articles must be high quality and original work, and must not appear on other sites. We will not accept previously published pieces.
- Images: Please provide any media as attachment with clear explanation where in article you want them inserted. Images must be royalty free and source must be provided.
- Formatting: Documents in Word or sent as Google Docs are preferred. Pay attention to formatting and paragraph breaks. We do not need our readers to suffer while reading, quite contrary, we want them enjoying and returning for more.
- Editing: Our editorial reserves rights to moderate content which do not seem to be relevant or appear manipulative in nature. You’ll be notified on any changes we think are necessary prior to publishing in order to keep it fair and professional.
- Author bio: It will be added at the end of the article. It should contain a brief bio containing background, interests and qualifications.
- How to submit: Send your completed article and/or pitches with brief introduction and link to your previously published articles to contribute @ our domain email
Yes, we do sell advertising space including text link ads but please note that all advertising material will contain a rel=“nofollow”, as per Google’s WebmasterGuidelines. Please contact us for our advertising rates.
We do not participate in manual or automated link exchange programs but we always look to partner up with organizations and websites similar to our own if we find they will be of value to our readers.