We are magazine-type blog and we receive daily requests from individuals, various businesses and marketing companies.
We emphasize that we’re group of people who are familiarized with the ways the web works so please, think carefully before sending an inquiry.
Please review our contributor guidelines below
For those of you who would like to get involved with our blog, we do encourage contributions on relevant categories available (and similar to those) in main site navigation. Contributions not fitting into these categories will be discarded without any notification.
We do not enforce any limitations to amount of links or media if they add to copy quality and offer value to a reader.
Commercial entities (companies) may be accepted if they bring to our attention interesting research, information or news ideas relevant to our audience.
- As everybody these days probably know, contributions should be original and as we value clarity, over length, don’t add any unnecessary wording that don’t need to be added. Article can be short and still awesome.
- While we can work with other formats as well, we would prefer it if you sent your contributions in Markdown or Textile formats if possible as it allows us faster previews, publishing and cleaner code. Contributors respecting these guidelines will be prioritized.
- Pay attention to formatting and paragraph breaks. We do not need our readers to suffer while reading, quite contrary, we want them enjoying and returning for more.
- Please provide any media as attachment with clear explanation where in article you want them inserted.
- A minimum of 500 words per article is required.
Our editorial reserves rights to moderate content which do not seem to be relevant or appear manipulative in nature. You’ll be notified on any changes we think are necessary prior to publishing in order to keep it fair and professional.
If publishing queue is longer than couple of days, we’ll let you know the date when article is scheduled for publishing. Usually, it’s really fast.
We require that each author provide photo (no avatars, genuine photography only), social media accounts URL’s and brief bio containing background, interests and qualifications if any.
All contribution related inquiries should go to contribute @ our domain email.
Yes, we do sell advertising space including text link ads but please note that all advertising material will contain a rel=“nofollow”, as per Google’s WebmasterGuidelines. Please contact us for our advertising rates.
We do not participate in manual or automated link exchange programs but we always look to partner up with organizations and websites similar to our own if we find they will be of value to our readers.